A free virtual credit card is the ultimate solution that helps you stay private when you buy stuff or send money online. In addition to just being free, you can get a free virtual credit card no deposit for your instant transaction.
No-deposit cards let you enjoy more than just the purpose of verifying the services of websites that you are skeptical about putting your actual payment information on. You can also use it to instantly verify PayPal, Amazon, etc., below is the list of the best free virtual credit card with no deposit services you might want to try. But before that…
Pros and Cons of Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
|They don’t physically exist, so you can’t lose them.||Can’t be used for offline shopping.|
|You can set a spending limit.||Can’t withdraw cash from them.|
|Can be linked to one online store.||Sometimes, you need to contact the issuer to shop online with credit card.|
|Protects your bank details from breaches.||Can’t be used where physical cards are needed as proof.|
|Great for free trials without surprise charges.|
|Can be set for monthly payments by extending the expiry date.|
How Do Free Virtual Credit Cards No Deposit Work?
Think of a free virtual credit card with no deposit as a regular credit card, just simpler. When you use this virtual card to pay for things, you don’t have to transfer any money from your bank account to it.
Instead of using your actual physical chip credit card, you can choose to connect it to a virtual one or just use any service out there.
But here’s the cool part: the people you’re buying from online can’t see your real bank details. This means bad stores or internet bad guys can’t get to your important information. It keeps everything safe and sound.
Best Free Virtual Credit Card No Deposit
Here is a list of some of the best free virtual credit cards with no deposit.
1. Capital One
Capital One’s VCC service is called Eno and is exclusive to their personal credit card holders. Eno is a browser extension that generates VCCs for online transactions. Although there’s no max charge limit option, it’s easy to use.
It’s quite simple to use this service; all you need to do is to sign into the Eno browser extension and enroll with a Capital One credit card to get started. When you’re to make a purchase, Eno will create a merchant-specific virtual card for you that is linked to your credit card account. No deposits required.
- Exclusive for Capital One credit card holders
- Eno browser extension
- Easy VCC generation
2. Nium Virtual Credit Card – No Deposit
Nium offers virtual cards tailored for the travel industry. Here’s a simple breakdown:
- Purpose. These virtual cards are designed to help travel companies, such as airlines, hotels, and travel agencies. They aim to optimize payments, making transactions more profitable.
- Global Reach. You can fund and issue these virtual travel cards in over 20 currencies. This makes it easier to pay suppliers worldwide.
- Security. The cards help reduce fraud and manage foreign exchange (FX) risks.
- Flexibility. You can set card limits, decide which vendors to approve, and even control the type of expenses the card can be used for.
- Profitability. When you fund your virtual card in your preferred currency, you can save on FX costs. Plus, you get a share of the revenue from all card purchases.
- Expansion. Nium has over 25 years of experience in B2B travel payments. They even acquired Ixaris in 2021 to enhance their offerings.
- Transparency. They offer modern ways to send money, allowing for clear incentives for partners.
- Reconciliation. Each transaction on the virtual card can be matched with booking references. This reduces the chances of fraud.
3. ICICIBank VCC
ICICIBank offers virtual credit cards as additional Visa Credit Cards linked to your primary card. They’re virtual and can be used for any transaction. Their validity spans from the issued date to the CVV-based expiry date, visible online.
To get an ICICI Bank virtual credit card, go to icicibank.com and log in to your internet banking using your main credit card info. Look for the ‘pre-qualified credit card’ option in the ‘my view’ section.
Pick the card you want, fill in your details, and when you submit, they’ll send you a one-time password (OTP) to your phone or email. Just enter that OTP to finish signing up.
- Key Features
- Additional virtual Visa Credit Cards
- Linked to primary card
- Flexible transaction usage
- Visible online CVV-based expiry date
4. American Express
American Express is a well-known credit card provider that offers virtual credit card (VCC) services. When you buy things online, you usually get an Amex VCC. These virtual cards work with certain online stores like Staples and Walmart.
When you sign up for an Amex virtual card, start by saving your Card details in your Google account. This way, you can use your Card and the Amex virtual card number for buying things using Google Chrome on your computer or Android phone. And if possible, you can also use them for shopping in some Android apps.
- Control over-spending
- Easy to use
- Employees can add funds
Regarding security, when using Amex virtual card number for any purchase, Amex does not share your physical Card details with the merchant. Also, a dynamic security code is generated after every purchase.
Privacy offers a virtual credit card service to make online shopping safer. They give you a unique card number just for one store. It’s like having a special card for each place you shop. And if you want to stop a subscription, you can do it with one click.
Privacy Cards work for buying things online at places that take Visa or Mastercard US Virtual Cards. To use a Privacy Card, just pick the one you want and the card details will show up.
But remember, if you buy something online with a Privacy Virtual Card, they will automatically debit your checking account (they do not support credit cards as a funding source currently) since you’re not required to make a deposit upfront.
- Dedicated account management
- Option to set spending limits and freeze the card
- Card locked to specific merchants
- Card closes after the first use
- Easily mask your card details
- Block overcharging and prevent fraud
Divvy makes it easy to create virtual cards. With a Divvy virtual card, you have options: make a card you’ll use only once or one for regular buying. To do this, open the app for virtual credit cards. Choose the budget you want and make the card. Just set when it expires and how much it can be used for.
- Protects from data breaches
- Manages recurring payments
- Offers one-time cards, merchant lock, spending limit, and charge limit
Emburse lets you issue a unique credit card to each of your employees, instead of requiring them to share a corporate card amongst departments or offices. Each card can have individual limitations imposed on it, making it simple to implement a custom expense policy at every layer of your organization. You can even see exactly what your employees spend in real time.
Creating an Emburse virtual card is quite easy. First, head over to the Cards part of your account. Then, press “+Card” and decide if you want a real or virtual card. Put in all the card info they ask for and wait for your card (physical cards take a few days while virtual cards are almost instant).
When you get your Emburse card, you’ll need to make it work. They’ll ask you to do this by email or on emburse.com/activate. Once the card is ready to go, you can buy things with it wherever Visa or Mastercard works, whether in the US or around the world.
- Real-time insights and reports
- Automated spend reconciliation
- Provides mobile receipts
8. IronVest Virtual Cards
Formerly called Blur, IronVest offers virtual credit cards that shield your payments, bank transactions, passwords, and privacy from online troublemakers. Plus, IronVest gives you the power to set spending and charge limits, so you’re always in control.
IronVest makes your online experience smooth and secure. Whether you’re shopping from your phone, browser, or tablet, IronVest’s got you covered. They generate unique credit card numbers for each purchase, sync securely across your devices, and even encrypt your passwords.
- Strong 256-bit AES encryption for top-notch security
- Generate new credit card numbers for each purchase
- Securely sync across all your devices
- Encrypt your passwords for added protection
- Convenient browser extensions for various platforms
This one is just for you… if you have no ID, you can get a virtual bank account – no ID.
How To Get a Free Virtual Credit Card?
You would typically apply for a free virtual credit card by visiting the website of your chosen provider. The application process is usually very simple.
Once you’re on the platform, you’ll have the option to create your own virtual credit card or just generate one randomly- depending on the virtual credit card provider’s policies of course. Just remember to take a quick look at the terms and conditions (trust us, it’s worth your time).
Most times, you’d get your card instantly. This includes a unique card number, a CVV (Card Verification Value) code, and an expiration date.
With your newly minted virtual credit card details, you’re ready to make hassle-free online transactions. But you need to keep in mind that most of these virtual cards are specifically designed for single-use transactions, so it’s not advisable to use them for any recurring subscriptions.
However, there’s an upside to this; once your single-use transaction is complete, the generated card details become obsolete, making it almost impossible for fraudsters to get your payment details. This also means that even if bad people get your transaction info, they can’t do anything bad with it.
What to Look for When Choosing Free Virtual Credit Cards No Deposit
All virtual cards do the same basic thing: they hide your online payment trail. If you’re looking for free virtual cards without any deposits, here’s what to think about when choosing the best one for you:
- Consider how quickly you can start using the card, if you can use it on different devices, how easy it is to stop using it, and how useful it is when you’re shopping.
- Make sure the virtual card you choose doesn’t ask you to put any money in before you can use it. You need to take a close look at the Ts and Cs to avoid any nasty surprises later on.
- Find cards that match how you spend money. If you travel a lot, a card with travel rewards, like airline miles or hotel discounts, could be good. If you buy regular things more, a card with cashback or discounts at popular stores might be better.
- Think about staying safe and having control. Choose a virtual card from a secure website. Make sure you can change how it works, like only letting it work at certain stores and deciding how much money you use. It’s like a guard for your money, not just a card.
- See what else comes with the card for free. Whether you use it for your job or personal things, having all the right features is really important.
Can I Get a Free Virtual Credit Card Without Having a Bank Account?
It is usually simpler to get a free virtual credit card if you already have an account with the bank that offers it. This connection to your existing bank account makes applying easier. But, you can also get a virtual credit card without having an account at that bank.
It’s good to know that even though it’s a bit easier to get a virtual credit card from a bank where you have an account, some banks let you get one even if you don’t have an account with them. This is really helpful for people who don’t use a regular bank but still want to use virtual credit cards. These banks might have different rules if you don’t have an account, but they do let you use virtual credit cards.
So, if you already have a bank account, it’s easier to get a virtual credit card from that same bank. But, even if you don’t have a bank account, some banks will still let you have a virtual credit card.
A lot of the providers in this list will give you a free virtual credit card. They don’t ask too many questions or need any money upfront.
There are really good reasons to use a virtual credit card. They’re super handy, plus they’re really safe. And the best part is, you don’t need to carry them around like regular cards!
No matter if you’re shopping online or doing business stuff, virtual credit cards are better. They’re safer and way more convenient than having a real credit card.
We will send more information to your email. Don't miss out.